Manav Sampada is a generalized human resource management solution for Government departments. This system has been developed to help departments in decision making and monitoring of manpower planning, recruitments, postings, promotions and transfers.
The major focus of Manav Sampada is to maintain the service book of all Government employees in electronic format.
Benefits of Manav Sampada
- Every employee's important service information is recorded and stored in a searchable employee service book database.
- Manual effort in maintaining the service book has been greatly reduced with timely updation of promotions, transfers, increments, joining, relieving, departmental proceedings and so on.
- The Role based system has eliminated the redundant paper work performed at various levels resulting in faster disposal of work.
- The Query based system has resulted in effective decision making for manpower planning, transfer, deployment, recruitment etc.
- Has greatly eliminated inconsistent record keeping.
- Transparent system which has empowered the employees to view their own service books and report any discrepancy to the relevant authorities.